Ask yourself this question:
The coaching industry is growing FAST, people have discovered just how powerful and useful it is when you engage a coach to help you through changing and challenging times.
However, it has become very clear that many of the claims made by some training providers about the quality and professional standing of their training are nothing more than a marketing spin.
This webinar will give you the questions to ask any provider before you commit to investing your money in a coaching or NLP training programme.
So, consider the following: Do you want to discover and learn how to maximise what you – and others – are really capable of. Most of us would say yes to this question. So, if this is the case, I would ask you to consider the following
- Have you ever considered becoming a Life Coach?
- Do you want to understand what accreditation really means?
- Are you keen to pick a course that has real value and recognition in the marketplace?
- How does learning how to have personal and professional success sound?
- Do you enjoy helping people develop and be more successful and happy?
If you answered yes to the above, then this webinar is for you.
You will learn:
- What Life Coaching is and how it works
- Why NLP is an excellent tool kit for a coach
- How a Life Coach helps their clients to set goals and be motivated for success.
- Why professional accredited training is key to success
- Understand who the professional and accrediting organisations are and what they do
- What to look for in a quality Coach and NLP training
- What a Life Coach can achieve for themselves and their clients
Why This Webinar?
As a professional accredited provider of coach training, we have become concerned with the number of promotions on various social media channels promoting the idea that you can become a qualified coach in a day, or less or with a text-based online course.
This idea is false, no recognised professional body will recognise these types of training. To be a member of the professional body, ie, a professional coach, a minimum number of training hours is required, plus documented coaching hours and supervision.
To my knowledge, NONE of these organizations are members of the Association For Coaching or any other professional body.
This webinar will outline the key requirements to be a professional Life Coach, or indeed any other coach as well as exploring a coaching model (GROW) plus lots of other ideas and approaches that a professional, qualified and confident coach would recognise.