ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management – New Qualification Coming Soon
Those in middle to senior management roles face a multitude of challenges on a day-to-day basis whilst being accountable for driving motivation and achieving goals throughout their teams and the organisation.
Who is the ILM Level 5 course for?
ILM Level 5 is designed for practising middle managers and aspiring middle/senior managers in any sector. It is great for qualification for your career development and used by many as a progression to other roles.
It is the perfect course those looking to develop their skills in people and performance management.
The Award is a concise qualification consisting of two units, “Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance” and “Making professional presentations”.
Participants explore the nature of the skills required to be an effective leader and evaluate their own leadership ability. This provides a solid foundation for personal development and provides valuable insights into the skills required to manage a variety of situations.
Unit: 8607-520 – Assessing your own leadership capability and performance: – The purpose of this unit is to develop understanding and ability to lead teams to achieve organisational values and goals as required by a practising or potential middle manager.
- Lesson One: Exploring Leadership Styles
- Lesson Two: Exploring Leadership Models
- Lesson Three: Leadership & Management – Motivation & More
- Lesson Four: Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
Unit: 8607-518 – Making professional presentations: – The purpose of this unit is to develop knowledge and understanding of making professional presentations as required by a practising or potential middle manager.
- Lesson One: Designing a Professional Presentation
- Lesson Two: Getting ready to Deliver a Professional presentation
In addition to the online training material, we have carefully selected two textbooks to enrich your learning experience. You will be able to have these sent to your personal Kindle or reader. The two books we have selected are:
- Leadership: A Very Short Introduction
- Management: A Very Short Introduction
On-line delivery with tutor coach support
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with management responsibilities who are serious about developing their abilities
Benefits Gained from the ILM Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development
- Designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
This programme offers participants the opportunity to gain recognition, and build on their management and leadership skills and confidence.
Study Method: On-line delivery with tutor coach support. Once you have registered for the course you will revive your log in details and your tutor details.