NLP & Coaching Taster Day
Lets start with a few questions:
- Have you ever thought about learning more about Coaching?
- Have you heard about NLP and wondered how it can help you?
- Have you considered enhancing and developing your overall soft skills?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this One Day Workshop is for you.
This fun and interactive day is for anyone that is curious about NLP and or Coaching. You may be interested in the unique techniques of NLP and how they can help you and those around you.
This workshop is a full day of LIVE online with lots of explanations of techniques, practice sessions and some time for questions and answers.
Join Director of Training Tony Nutley on this practical and informative introduction to NLP and Coaching. Tony will cover the fundamentals of using NLP for better communication, including how you can improve your connection with others. For those thinking about NLP for their personal development, you will learn the fundamental principles and how to apply them to help yourself. For considering becoming a coach or those already qualified in coaching you will learn the basic principles of using NLP in your work.
We will have live demonstrations of coaching and using NLP models and techniques and you will get the opportunity to coach and be coached yourself.
The areas we will cover include:
- NLP: the key principles, origins, background, and a little history.
- Coaching: how it began, what is it and coaching ethics.
- Why NLP & Coaching together: powerful ways to make these two disciplines work together.
- NLP Techniques: you will learn and practice a powerful NLP technique and go away being able to use for yourself or to help others.
- Professional qualifications in NLP & Coaching – Who are the Professional and Accraeadting bodies etc.
We will also answer questions that are often asked like:
- What does an NLP Coach do?
- What’s the meaning of Neuro Linguistic Programming?
and loads more