We all know and understand that in our modern interconnected world and economy, soft skills are the building blocks of success. Of all of these skills, the ability to speak in public is key. From delivering that best mans speech to the sales presentation that launches a company product, public speaking is one of the key skills that we all need to master, but many have a fear of it.
This workshop will give you the confidence and the underpinning skills to be a speaker that gets their audience engaged and asking for more.
Our LIVE one-day online highly interactive and content-rich training explores the key elements of developing excellence and confidence in the following areas:
- Public Speaking
- Sales Pitches
This is an interactive and experiential workshop that explores models and concepts that enable excellence in presenting as well as practical experiential opportunities to develop skill and confidence in putting these ideas into practice.
Here are just some of the presentation skills we will cover:
- What makes an excellent presenter and public speaker?
- Physiology – How your body affects your mind and your ability to speak.
- The 4-MAT structure for preparing a successful presentation.
- The use of “Yes sets” in gaining buy-in.
- The SNOGA Model for achieving audience engagement.
- Understanding what the audience sees and hears.
- Developing a “confident speaker” state.
- Use of language.
- Dealing with questions.
- Use of technology, slides, and other resources.
This workshop is delivered LIVE online via Zoom, breakout rooms will be used, all delegates will be invited to fully participate and make presentations during the day and put their learning into practice.
Resources: A handout will be given to all delegates and the days’ session will be recorded and shared with all attendees.