Brand New Course Launching Week Commencing – 27-06-2022
We all know and understand that in our modern interconnected world and economy, soft skills are the building blocks of success. Of all of these skills, the ability to speak in public is key. From delivering that best mans speech to the sales presentation that launches a company product, public speaking is one of the key skills that we all need to master, but many have a fear of it.
This online course explores some of the key ingredients that will equip you with the skills and the confidence to be a speaker that gets their audience engaged and asking for more.
- Public Speaking
- Sales Pitches
This is a 4 module online self study course that explores models and concepts that enable excellence in presenting as well as practical experiential opportunities to develop skill and confidence in putting these ideas into practice.
Here are just some of the presentation knowledge and skills that are covered:
- What makes an excellent presenter and public speaker?
- Physiology – How your body affects your mind and your ability to speak.
- The 4-MAT structure for preparing a successful presentation.
- The use of “Yes sets” in gaining buy-in.
- The SNOGA Model for achieving audience engagement.
- Understanding what the audience sees and hears.
- Developing a “confident speaker” state.
- Use of language.
- Dealing with questions.
- Use of technology, slides, and other resources.
Part One: Success has a structure. Understanding the recipe for speaking and presenting success.
Part Two: The Model for building your presentation
Part Three: Remember to breathe
Part Four: The equipment for delivery success, in person and online